Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pilar Homeowners Village Association: PLEASE TRAIN YOUR GUARDS!

I need to calm down. Breathe Maan breathe.

One of my biggest pet peeves is the inability of the people from the service industry to actually serve. Ugh.

I had another run in with a security guard from Pilar. Normally, I am nice to guards. I have NEVER in my life even as much as raised my voice to any of them. In fact I try to be extra nice when dealing with security people. But this particular security guard from Pilar Village in Las PiƱas irked the heck out of me. I’m so pissed that I cannot even think straight right now.

FYI Mr. Security Guard: just because you carry a gun and wear a uniform doesn’t give you the right to be rude to people.  I may not be a homeowner, but I can easily pay your 20 pesos! And to the Pilar Homeowners Village Association: kindly train your guards to be respectful. This is not the first time we’ve encountered rude security guards from your village or at least get a security agency that can do so . The first one tried to sell us your sticker for 300 pesos more and now this?! Geez!