Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Human Heart Nature's Tinted Lip Balm Sheer Lip Soother - A Review

One of the newest products of Human Heart Nature (HHN) is their Tinted Lip Balm Sheer Lip Soother, which I got for P69.75 (actually P52.31 because my mom’s friend has a dealer discount. Yey for me. Haha. )

 

Let me start off by saying that I love lip balms, I have always loved them and I think I’ll always will. I tried lipsticks and glosses, but they just don’t suit me. I really got excited when HHN came out with this tinted lip balm and I wanted to try it right away.  I was hopeful that this could be my next go to lip balm.


So anyway, here’s what I think about this product (some yays and nays):

·        It’s organic, 100% natural. The HHN website says it’s a unique combination of beeswax, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, avocado oil and calendula extract to offer nourishing protection and a soothing, cooling sensation.”

·        It’s cheap. for P69.75  (cheaper if you have the dealer discount), it’s one of the most affordable lip balms out there.

·        I like the shade. Now this is very subjective. I go for the natural look and the shade just suits me fine.

·        I love the pepperminty taste. Feels like you just brushed your teeth. LOL. :D

·        It tastes like wax. It basically tastes like your average lipstick, which I’m not a big fan of.

·        It’s not as moisturizing. I’ve had more moisture from my other balms.

 

Overall, I like this product, but would this be my go to lip balm? Well, not yet. I just like it mostly for the minty taste, which feels refreshing.  I imagine this will be great when the summer months come.  But other than that, I still keep a tube or two of my other balms just in case I don’t feel like tasting wax. LOL. :D