Saturday, February 12, 2011

my V-Day gift for you

Hon,

I know I said you're the one in charge of our V-Day plans this year, but it was only because I wanted to keep you busy just so you wont notice I was making plans of my own. haha. :D

For the past few years, I have basically been twisting your arm to come up with something special for Valentine's and every single year you always make it a point to make the day extraordinary for me. 

Well this year, I wanted to shake things up a bit and make it a special one for you as well. 

So, because I love you and because it's Valentine's, I'm taking you...


wait for it, wait for it.. (ahahaha..)



......


......


......




......

dyaraaaaaaaaaaaan...

BOWLING! 





yes, TODAY we're going bowling, my treat.

yes, i packed my rubber shoes plus socks.

yes, your bowling ball is in the car. 
(remember when I kept pestering you to open the trunk? ahhahaha)

i love you always,

maan

P.S.

i'm still looking forward to what you have planned for Monday, though. ahahahaha.. :D i love you! :D