Sunday, April 25, 2010

thinking out loud..

I’m a homebody. I never really liked going out, I have never really been a party person or somebody who likes to travel all the time. I’m more of the stay-at-home-all-the-time-reading-all-the books-I-want kind of person.

But lately seeing my Facebook friends post pictures of the things they have been doing got me thinking about how full my life is. Am I missing a lot just because I prefer to stay at home with my TV and books?

I know life has so much to offer and I wonder if it’s about time I go out and see for myself what the world has been doing while I lock myself up in my room. Maybe it’s about time that I expand my horizons and try to do more stuff.

Lately I’ve been doing more and more stuff like working out and going grocery shopping, stuff I never thought I had the time to do. I have always felt I was too  busy to do these mundane things, turns I’m not.

The past couple of weeks that I have been doing all these stuff got me thinking about what else I can do, where else I can go. Or am I trying to do this all too fast? Maybe I should pace myself for a while, not that I have the patience for it. LOL.

hmm. I think I need a little more time to think.