Thursday, April 15, 2010

50 Things She Wishes You Knew

came across this article in yahoo.  it’s funny but I could only relate to a few (while some were not so PG, so I stayed away from them. hahaha.):

You are cute in raglan-sleeved T-shirts (two-toned baseball undershirts).

I'm convinced I'm pregnant and obsess about it for a minimum of 24 to 48 hours before my period, even when I have no rational reason to think so.

I love it when you hug me from behind and whisper in my ear.

"Fine" is never an appropriate response when I ask you how I look.  (LOL!)

I expect you to call me.

I'm more forgiving of you than I really should be.

You did something bad. I seem cool with it. I'm not. (not all the time though. haha.)

When I compare my flabby tummy to a kangaroo pouch, say nothing.

A man I love plans the occasional fancy-schmancy dress-up date and impromptu weekend getaways.

You look hot in hooded clothing items.

I'm in heaven when you hold my hand.

I need to hear how you feel about me. Often. Tell me now.

I want to be the best thing that ever happened to you--and for you to recognize this.

I like it when you tell me what you're thinking, even if you don't know yourself.

A lady should always be greeted with kisses.

It's cheating as soon as you're doing something with her that you wouldn't want me to see, hear, read...

here’s the whole article, for those interested.  :)