Sunday, July 31, 2011

on a rainy Sunday

it's been raining the past few days and I love, LOVE it! :) Rain makes me really, really happy.. :)

image from fun4friends.net

I've said this about a million times, I dont really know but the rain just lifts my spirits. so yey for that! :)

on the CA (cancer) front, we've been doing well, I think. Mama just had her second chemo session. We switched to a smaller hospital and I think it's one of the best decisions ever! Why?

1. hospital fees are cheaper (FACT: we didnt pay a single cent because it was covered by Philhealth)

2. the doctor's PF was lower, like thousands lower.

3. the people there were super nice! (well except for the masungit billing ladies but I didnt really mind that much.)

Mama has lost most of her hair and now that I think about it, it's really not that bad. She now wears a bandanna when going out, which is actually kinda cute. :) we have yet to see this cycle's side effects (vomiting, nausea, exhaustion, etc.) and I'm hoping it wont be worse than the last time. 

Me, I've been feeling extra tired the past couple of days. I've been sneaking naps in the office (sorry boss!) because I could barely sleep at home. going to work last Friday was really hard for me cause I just wanted to sleep in until Monday. sigh. 

I just kept reminding myself that I'm doing this for my family, for Mama especially. I normally like doing what I do but there are just some days that I feel like giving up and throwing a big old tantrum. Thankfully, this is where James comes in and he just hugs all the stress and exhaustion away. 

Thank you Lord for my family, without them I dont know how I could even do all these. 

p.s.
thanks also for sending the rain! :)