Saturday, March 26, 2011

a turning point

A few minutes ago, James and I decided to stop trying this year and just focus on being financially stable. I know some people will definitely question our decision, heck I sure as hell did, but the husband had a point: would we really want to have a child at a time when we're not even sure where we'll get the means to provide for another person? Our current financial status is just good enough for the both of us, so adding another person at this point may just not be the best timing.

And it's not really like we're gonna start using contraceptives or stop taking our vitamins, or anything like that. We're basically just gonna try to stop obsessing about it and just enjoy our time together.

I know, seriously easier said than done, especially for someone like me whose middle name is Obsessive Compulsive but I believe God will provide at the right time and only He knows when that right time is. In the meantime, I'm gonna try my hardest to patiently wait.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone