Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Please.

Got really tempted to post this in Facebook but I'm trying so hard not to, so just thought of letting it all out here:

Dear All,

Please stop asking me questions I dont have answers to. No, I dont know when. No, obviously, I'm still not. No, I dont know why. PLEASE! I'm getting tired of hearing it over and over again. I'm seriously at my wits end and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna blow if another person asks me about this.

Can you just be happy for us? Seriously. We are happy as is, just in case you're curious (insert sarcasm). I know you guys probably mean well but come on, dont you have any other questions? Dont you have anything else to say to me? I'm sorry, but I seriously do not think that it's the end all and be all of a great  marriage and I'm pretty sure it's not a requirement.

If it's gonna come, it will, but as of now we're perfectly fine. So please, I'm begging you: PLEASE STOP ASKING.

maan

p.s.
and oh FYI: no we're not in a race, so who the hell cares if they had kids first or if some already have two? does that automatically mean they're happier? cause the last time I checked my husband and I are very much happy. We're fine, we're doing good, thankyouverymuch.