Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beauty Night

I was supposed to sleep already but I couldnt so I decided to try out some of the stuff I bought lately. yey! :) 

lately I've been excessively reading beauty blogs about hair and skin products. I know I'm a bit late in the game, most of my friends started when we were in our teens. But blessed with good genes, I didnt really see the need to slather on tons stuff. I'm a firm believer of : "if it ain't broke, dont fix it", plus I could not, for the life of me, stand sticky and overly fragrant lotions and potions so basically for the early part of my adult life, I stayed away from these. 

But when I turned 25 I realized I might as well start taking care of my skin more, thus the current obsession on hair and skin products. I still shy away from lotions though, but I did level up and now use moisturizers, yey for me! haha. 

So anyway, tonight I decided to try two of my latest buys:

Human Heart Nature Intense Moisture Hair Mask

photo from Human Heart Nature


Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub

photo from Women's Central

Will let you guys know what I think about these two soon. =)