Saturday, September 17, 2011

rambling on and on

It has been a crazy few weeks. Work was hectic, home life was busy and my social life? well, let's just say it doesnt exist. I need a vacation. STAT. (December, my love, why are you still so far away? waaah.)


Chemo Update: we're done with the first part of the chemo (yey!). now the second part entails weekly chemo sessions and another set of meds. I have to admit I'm a little bit scared of this. Chemo every three weeks was intense enough as it is, now chemo every week? sigh.

On to some work news: James is still adamant on resigning. I dont have any problems with that naman, my only condition was he starts the preparations while he is still working. So far we're well over our heads with the preps. yikes. hopefully in a couple of weeks, he'll be able to tender his resignation na. excited and scared much. :P

As for me? It has been 4 years since I entered the company. 4 FREAKING YEARS. Can't believe it. Seriously where did the time go? I have been thinking about this and I think I narrowed it down to two possibilities. One, I'm so happy with my job I hardly noticed the time flew by. Two, I'm just plain old apathetic with my work life. Hmm. let me get back to you on that. 

Tomorrow, we're going to the Manila International Bookfair. I'm so excited I have been unable to sleep for days. hahaha. OA. I love, love, LOVE books and it has been a while since I've actually held one. I have been into ebooks for quite some time now, but the thing is, nothing really beats holding a solid book. Let's just hope my wallet doesnt cry aftewards. hahaha. :)

Will post my loot soon! :)