Saturday, September 24, 2011

32nd Manila International Book Fair

It's been almost a week and I'm still high from the book fair. hahaha. :) I loved it, it was like heaven on earth for me. I walked four hours but I still felt I didnt have enough time. Okay scratch that. I didnt have enough money. hahaha. I spent so much my wallet is practically crying buckets. :P Oh well, it's not like I always buy stuff for me, so there. hahaha. :) 


James was with me the whole four hours, which I did find surprising because he is not at all a fan of books (maybe he is just a fan of me. mwahahaha..) But seriously it amazes me how he was able to withstand 4 full hours of nothing but books, when I almost die in boredom with 2 hours worth of Magic the Gathering. I love him more for that. yiheee. :)


Sharing a few pictures of the fair:

32nd Manila International Book Fair
met Samantha Sotto.. such an inspiration!
so excited to read her book!

eggs rule!


our heavy loot. 
thanks honey for carrying them! :)

other loot:


Percy Jackson-so not me, but loving it so far.. :)
some books from PSICOM
special request for the father dear.. 
ugh, I can foresee a yearlong 
facebook status marathong posting.. :P
a few finds at National Bookstore..
this was where I wish I really
had more money.
sooo many great finds, plus all books
at 20% off!
pitstop at Summit.. love, love them!
the first things we bought, perfect gifts!
gifts for some of my pamangkins / inaanaks
at the end of the day:

wawa naman, super pagod.. 

Overall, I had an awesome time. Next year I'm definitely taking Nics and Dorot! (and James of course..)