Sunday, March 28, 2010

i miss him.

woke up today missing James. sigh. although I’d like to think I’ve been getting better in this whole long distance thing, there are just days when I really really wish he is not a country away.

I know I’m supposed to suck it all up ‘cause it’s the right thing to do, yadah, yadah, yadah. I’m supposed to be the good, supportive wife and all that crap. But there are days like today when I feel like throwing a tantrum.

I mean, I’m a newlywed for godsakes! Isnt the first year supposed to be for canoodling with your new husband? We’re supposed to be with each other 24/7 and not care about boring stuff like money and houses. Well I guess it really doesnt work that way in the real world.

sigh. seems like I’ve been sighing on this blog for weeks. not good. not good at all. can’t wait for July. seriously.