Friday, July 9, 2010

gotta have faith

Haven’t had the energy to blog lately. Everything has been a blur. Just an update on my doctor’s appointment: everything was clear. Yey! Thank you God! I’ll have to go back soon for another test and hopefully the results will be positive as well.

Work has been pretty much the same, although the past few days my desire to leave has doubled, if not tripled. Im disappointed with what’s happening. They’re treating us like crap and I don’t know just how much more I can stand. Hopefully, I get to leave by the end of this year. Sigh.

Speaking of my plans of leaving, James has been having a tough time with lately. There seems to be less work each month and that’s not good at all especially because we’re planning on me being with him the soonest possible time.

The last time we talked about this we decided James won’t be going home this December, and that just destroyed me, it was so bad I cried for days. But for the sake of finally living together in one place, I have to pretend I’m okay with it. Note to self: have.to.be.STRONG. I have to keep reminding myself that everything will iron themselves out sooner or later and I just gotta have faith. Yep, gotta have faith. sigh.